Sunday, December 12, 2010

Randomness

Well, I am a little over 13 weeks pregnant and feeling pretty good. I felt nauseous for the first 10 weeks, and now I'm just tired most of the time. Much better than the other, though!! We have one more week of school before Christmas break and I couldn't be more ready. I started my Christmas shopping in October and I'm disappointed that I"m not done yet...I have like 4 more people to buy for!! My plan is to go after school on Friday (we get out early) and get most of it done.

Matthew and I went to church this morning and I was so uplifted. Our music minister is amazing and we sang some beautiful songs. Art's sermon was very thought-provoking. It seems like I can't get through a church service any more without crying...I guess I should be used to it but I'm not. Don't get me wrong...I've always been sensitive, but I cry no kidding every single day now that I'm pregnant. I hate it when I start b/c it's so hard for me to stop!!! Don't even get me talking about KLTY's Christmas Wish...I just can't change the channel in the morning and I end up getting to school with red, puffy eyes.

I'll leave you with some week-by-week pictures of me. I think I'm getting a little bump. My pants are getting tight.:) Of course, I'm gaining weight in places other than my tummy, which I DO NOT care for. Oh well. Enjoy your week!!

10 weeks

11 weeks
12 weeks (I think I'm starting to show a little bit here)
13 weeks

 

2 comments:

  1. Your little belly is so cute! Can't wait to see you in less than 2 weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for 2nd trimester! You are about to start feeling sooo great! :) We are so happy for you, friend, and excited that we get to share this journey together! Hope you guys have a Merry Christmas! Love the blog, by the way! - Chloe

    ReplyDelete