Monday, April 11, 2011

Abilene Shower

I had a wonderful time in Abilene this past weekend. Matthew came with me and we had so much fun with my parents. The shower was wonderful! We got lots of CUTE clothes, our swing, our lamp, and a bunch more. I'm so thankful for our friends and family. They are incredibly generous. Here are some pics:

adorable rangers theme

me and Chloe

me and Granny

the hostesses plus Samuel:)

practicing with precious little Samuel

here is our monthy gift from mom...a cute little piggy (elephant) bank with blue stars on it! it will be perfect for the nursery!!!

I am so thankful to be out of school today. I have been washing Sam's clothes, organizing, and doing some shopping. I'm definitely getting more excited and ready for him to come!! (But please Sam, let us get moved first!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment