Monday, May 2, 2011

Easter and BridgeWay Shower

We had a nice Easter. That Saturday we went to a childbirth class where we learned so much. That night we had an Easter dinner at Matthew's parents'. That's always fun. Then on Sunday we went to church and lunch with friends. It was a busy weekend but lots of fun. Here we are at lunch:


This past weekend was my shower at church. It was a lot of fun and we got some great things!! Here are a few pics:


 The Ranger's decorations were adorable!!

Cute baseball cupcakes

awesome sign!

opening the sweet gifts

me and the hostesses

Sara, me, and Cathy

me and mom

Here I am at 33 weeks. I can't believe how big I'm getting!

This week will be pretty low-key (I think) and then this weekend I am meeting mom in Granbury for Mother's Day. It'll be lots of fun! We are moving to our townhome in less than 3 weeks and I CAN'T WAIT!! I am so excited to set up the nursery.

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment