Saturday, May 4, 2013

Monday is the Day!

So this is our last weekend as a family of 3. It is so surreal and I really can't believe it! I am 39 weeks pregnant today. Last Friday (April 26th) the doctor did a sonogram and we found out that Luke was already 7 1/2 pounds. In order to try and avoid having a huge baby and complications like we did with Samuel, we decided to induce a little early. So, Monday morning we will report to the hospital and help our little guy get here! Mom, Dad, and Rob are going to be watching Samuel at our house while we're in the hospital. I'm a little emotional about it all but really not as much as I thought I'd be. I know Samuel will be in good hands and he will come and visit us at the hospital. He'll have so much fun with Nana, Granddaddy, and Uncle Rob that he probably won't even notice that we're gone!

Both Matthew and my work threw us little showers recently. We work with such nice people!



Speaking of work, Thursday was my last day for the year. It is CRAZY to think that I'm done! I got everything done early at school, so I wasn't stressed at all this last week.

Here's a pic of Samuel and I one morning before school. I just love this little man!!


I will post again when I have time after Luke is born!!

1 comment:

  1. LOVED catching up on your blog, Amy! Can't wait to meet Luke!

    ReplyDelete