Saturday, January 19, 2013

24 weeks

Today I'm 24 weeks pregnant. Time is flying!! I went to the doctor last Friday and everything seems to be going great. I'm feeling wonderful. I have energy, I have a (big) appetite, and I don't think that I'm gaining as much weight as I did with Samuel.

Luke has been kicking a ton lately. It's fun to watch my tummy wiggle as he does his aerobics. Samuel still really has no clue what's going in. I think once we get the baby stuff out he will realize that something is different.

Here is a self portrait of me at 24 weeks. I feel huge!

Some Samuel news:
He is saying new words all the time. He has the cutest, cheesy smile that just melts my heart. Samuel has also started to throw some major tantrums. He probably had at least one a day this week. We are trying to work through them with him but it sure is hard to do after a long day at work!! We know that this is part if being a toddler, though and that it won't last forever.

Our precious little man at the zoo

No comments:

Post a Comment