Thursday, January 3, 2013

Big News


So in September I was feeling a little different, and I told Matthew I thought I should take a pregnancy test. Matthew kept making me put it off because he didn't want to spend the money on a test and he knows I can be a bit dramatic, but I eventually convinced him we should do it. We were shocked to see a plus sign appear!! We were both very excited. We told our families by putting a big brother shirt on Samuel and just having them figure it out. It took Matthew's family no time at all, and it took mine a little longer.:) We found out at 19 weeks that we are having another boy!! I really wanted another boy for several reasons: I love Samuel so much and have tons of fun with him and I think a boy will just add to that, I know how to raise a boy so I am more confident, they can share a room, making the extra room a playroom, and we already have all the clothes and I get to go through them and remember when Samuel wore them!! As you can tell, I am very excited to be welcoming Luke Joseph into our family.

Here is our newest little guy at 20 weeks. 

1 comment:

  1. Yay! What a surprise when I clicked on your blog (as I do most days) and found your new posts! Know you are busy, but keep it up when you can. Love hearing about Samuel and other things going on in your life.

    ReplyDelete