Monday, February 21, 2011

Pregnancy Post

I turned 23 weeks on Friday. I definitely grew this past week and lots of people have commented on my size. Yikes! I have also been feeling Baby Sam move a lot more lately. In fact, today after school I was tutoring one student. I was just sitting at the table and begin to feel him move like crazy. I looked down at my belly and I could see exactly where he was kicking! It was amazing!!

I am really trying to eat healthily and walk more. I really don't want to gain too much weight. It's so hard for me, though!!

My mom made the CUTEST thing for Samuel's room this week. She sends us something for the baby every month around the date that he is due, and this month's was super cute. I'll just show you:


It is EXACTLY the colors we are doing in his room and incorporates the all star and baseball theme!! I love it and can't wait to hang it up!!

I'm really loving this part of pregnancy. It's assuring to be growing and feeling the baby move. The only negative side-effects I'm having right now are acid reflux/heartburn, a few headaches, a little fatigue, and weight gain. Other than these things, I feel great and I'm getting more excited by the day!!

1 comment: