Monday, February 21, 2011

Valentine's Day

I LOVE celebrating Valentine's Day. Really, I love having a reason to celebrate anything so that's probably why I love it so much. Matthew definitely spoiled me this year and was soooo sweet. On Saturday night he took me to Jaxx Steakhouse. It's a really nice place down the road from us that he found. We got salads, I had fish and pasta, and we shared a delicious dessert. We had a wonderful time!

On Monday morning Matthew had left me a really sweet card in the kitchen for me to find when I got breakfast. He also put a card in my purse for when I got to school! Then he had flowers delivered to school. How sweet is he?? He definitely surprised me.


Then Monday night I made homemade lasagna, salad, bread, and dessert. It was pretty yummy! It was nice to have a nice dinner at home.


I hope your Valentine's Day was lovely, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment