Friday, February 4, 2011

SNOW!!!

Well this week has been sooooo crazy. I can't believe we had FOUR days off of school!! I really can't say that I'm complaining though. Today has been the prettiest day of all because of all the snow we got (I think they said 6 inches on the news this morning but it has been snowing off and on since then so who knows). Matthew, Max, and I went outside to play for a while and had a blast. Here's a couple of short videos of Max having a good time.





 And here are some pictures of all the snow

This one is my favorite...it's like the snow is his best friend!!

So that was our excitement for the week. In pregnancy news, we bought our baby bedding yesterday!! We found a really good deal on some that has the exact colors we want (red, light blue, and dark blue). It has stars on it and is really cute. So, we are going for an "all-star" theme with stars and baseballs. I think it will turn out adorable!! We also registered at Babiesrus and Target. That was a lot of fun.

Here is my 21 week picture. Please don't judge me...I haven't really gotten ready in 4 days AND it was taken from a downward angle which makes my double-chin look HUGE.


Have a wonderful, hopefully warmer, week!

No comments:

Post a Comment