Saturday, January 29, 2011

Exciting Stuff

This has been such an exciting week. All week long I have been thinking about our baby boy and planning the  nursery and our registeries.  I think we are going to go register tomorrow which will be a lot of fun. I've also signed up for a couple of consignment store events that people told me about. They are in March and, from what I hear, can be a great place to get gently used baby furniture. Their websites are:

http://www.divineconsign.net/
http://www.jbfsale.com/

I love planning for this stuff!

Matthew felt Sam kick for the first time on Monday!!! We were laying in bed and I put his hand on my belly...he was so excited!

Here is my 20 week picture. I definitely have a bump now! Hopefully at my next appointment I won't have gained 11 pounds in one month, though!!

Have a wonderful week!

3 comments:

  1. I've tried to post a comment before but haven't had any success (you're probably glad)! I love reading your blog and seeing your pictures. Keep up the posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Amy! I found your blog somehow...maybe saw it on facebook...I don't really remember! Anyhow, congrats on all things baby & you are looking GREAT! Hope you are having fun preparing for your little man! I love reading your updates! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sallie, I'm glad to know you're reading this! And Ashley, it's great to hear from you!

    ReplyDelete