Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Year's

Wow, two posts in one day!! I am on a role!!

We had such a fun New Year's Eve. First we went to Genghis Grill with friends for a nice dinner. Then us, Kara, Frank, and Daniel headed to the Fox and Hound to ring in the new year! We had fun eating, talking and being crazy.


I'm so thankful for Kara and Frank...it's not too often that you find friends where both the girls and the guys enjoy each other a lot. We found that with the Nichols and we just love them!!:)

Now, I know some people do not enjoy New Year's Resolutions (aka my husband). But I absolutely love new beginnings and so that is why I make resolutions every year. Do I always (or really EVER) stick to them? Of course not. But I try to and I think that makes me a better person. So here are my 2011 resolutions:

Be more organized: I got a jump-start today by organizing all of my jewelry. This leads to #2...

Wear more jewelry and focus a little more on my appearance. I really want to be a cute mom in June so I had better start now!!

Read my Bible more and focus on being in the Word daily.

See, those don't seem too hard!


Here is my 16 week picture.

Yes, my tummy is getting bigger but could it just be from all the food I ate this past week???? I don't know!! I try to believe it's the baby.

Only three weeks til we get to see our little one and hopefully find out if we're having a boy or a girl!! And Matthew and I will hopefully have the name picked out by then!!

Hopefully I will post again soon! Have a blessed week!

No comments:

Post a Comment