Saturday, January 1, 2011

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year

Wow, I feel like the last week and a half has just been a whirlwind!! We had so much fun over the holiday and I'm so sad to see it come to an end. Here are some highlights from our Christmas and New Year's.

Mom baking while I sat on the couch and did nothing.
My birthday lunch with family...new tradition!!
Christmas with the Irbys. They spoil us!!
Matthew and I exchanged gifts on Christmas Eve. Such a fun time.

Christmas Day at Grandma's house with mom's side of the family. We always have a blast!

The day after Christmas with my family. We went to church, lunch, and then exchanged our gifts. We usually do this at mom and dad's, but improvised this year because of schedules. Next year we will all go to their house at some point!!
We had Christmas with Matthew's extended family that night. We had so much fun and the white elephant gift exchange was out of control!!
I went to Abilene for a couple of days after Christmas just to spend time with Mom, Dad, and Rob. It was nice and relaxing and we got to spend some time with Granny.

We had such a great time!! I guess not it's time to get back into the swing of life again...I'm not sure I'm ready though!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment