Thursday, December 29, 2011

Christmas

We had such a wonderful Christmas. We are very blessed with precious families and Samuel was definitely spoiled!! Right now I am sitting at my parents' house while Sammy and Nana take a nap together, Matthew, Rob, and Dad are watching Modern Family and I am on the computer. Such fun! Here is a run-down of our Christmas celebrations:

Friday, Mom drove up from Abilene and Rob flew in from New York. We picked him up from the airport and hung out for a while. That night Matthew and I went to a family get-together from his side of the family. We got to see several of his aunts and uncles who live out of town. Lots of fun.

Saturday morning we got up and went over to Grandma's house to celebrate with my side of the family. We always have tons of fun and this year was a blast...laughing and watching everyone play with Samuel.





Sunday morning (Christmas) we woke up to find that Santa had made a visit to Samuel!! Sammy had fun playing with his new toys.


Mattthew and I exchanged gifts as well. Then, we all got ready and headed over to Matthew's parents' house. There we had fun looking at the train, eating, opening gifts, and hanging out.



That evening we went over to Matthew's aunt's and had Christmas with the Driscoll's. Sammy got really sleepy and fussy so we left a little early.

Monday morning we got up and left for Abilene. We had a wonderful time and it went by way too fast!!





Samuel actually slept well last night for the first time in over a week! I know he's happy to be home and in somewhat of a routine. I have a huge to-do list for these next couple of days but I am not going to let it get the best of me. I need to enjoy the time I have with Samuel before school starts.

Better get to working while he's napping!



1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful post! We had such a great time playing with Samuel and just watching him. He is truly precious...thanks for sharing him with us even though I know it wears him out! It was so good to be with you guys, Rob and everyone at Grandma's house!

    ReplyDelete