Saturday, December 31, 2011

2012 Resolutions

I always make New Year's Resolutions and I love it! I think it's fun to try to be better and start the new year off right. So here are my 2012 resolutions:

1. Have more of a positive attitude about certain things and people.
2. Try new recipes.
3. Always be on a bible-reading plan and improve my prayer life.
4. Keep our home organized and clean.

Also, I am addicted and LOVING Pinterest. Yes, I am WAY behind on this but I am finally on the bandwagon and it's great. I already decided that my project for this summer is to make all my cleaning supplies environmentally friendly. It also doesn't hurt that it's healthier and cheaper! I don't think I'll have time to tackle this right now, but you better believe I will be working on it all summer!

Happy New Year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment