Monday, December 19, 2011

6 Months!!

I can't believe I haven't posted in a month. Oops!! I will try to be better!!

My precious baby turned 6 months old yesterday. I can't believe he is half a year old!! Goodness, I love him!! Here are some highlights from month 6...

*Weighs 17 lbs, 11 oz and is 26 inches long (50th and 48th percentile)

*Got his two bottom teeth almost a month ago
*Can almost sit up on his own
*Samuel had his first Thanksgiving this month and had too much fun. He is definitely loved by many!


*Sammy definitely found his feet this month! He loves sticking those toes in his mouth!
*Samuel ate his first solid food this month. I can't say that he was a fan at first, but he loves his oatmeal now! We are planning on starting him on veggies next week.
*Samuel helped us put up the tree! He loves looking at the lights.
*Samuel still LOVES his bathtime. He will kick and play until we take him out because the water has gotten cold. He loves playing with his toy whale and his toy crab.

We love our baby boy so much and we can't wait to show him off to family over Christmas!!

2 comments:

  1. We can't wait to see him! I didn't know he had gotten two teeth! They are precious. He is just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy,
    The pictures are great! He has grown so much since I held him last summer! I sure wish we were going to be there! I am jealous that everyone gets to see him! Take lots of pictures!
    Love,
    Aunt Kay

    ReplyDelete