Sunday, March 27, 2011

I feel like we have been really busy lately. Matthew's mom and I went to an awesome consignment sale on Wednesday. I found the perfect changing table and it was only $35!!! I am so proud of it. Here it is:

I need to clean and maybe refinish it, but I think it was an awesome deal! And it matches our crib and dresser perfectly!

Thursday we went to a Mavs game with the Nichols and Friday we went over to the Hughes' for dinner. It has all been so fun but I'm exhausted. I can really tell that I can't do everything I used to.

This week we are going to a carseat safety class at BabiesRUs. Oh, and Monday we are having our 3D ultrasound!! We found a college around here that offers them for $35.00. That is much cheaper than at a professional place. I'm hoping that Sam cooperates and we get a good picture!

Here is my 28 week picture. BEWARE: this is Saturday morning which means no make up or shower. Yikes!!


Dang, I look big!

Have a great week!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy you have gotten so many nice things for your nursery, etc. And you don't look big, you look great!

    ReplyDelete