Friday, March 18, 2011

Spring Break

I have had a WONDERFUL Spring Break!! Although I am sad it's over, I feel like I got a lot of important things done.

Mom came into town on Sunday and we worked on packing up some things. She is a packing machine! We got the entire loft packed up in about half a day. I feel GREAT about that. Now I just need to work on packing up the downstairs. Mom went with me to my dr. appointment on Tuesday morning. He said everything looks great and that I'm (and Sam) am growing perfectly. He also talked to me about the signs of labor and what I would like for my delivery to be like. That made me really realize that this baby is coming pretty soon!! I mean, the due date is THREE months from today!!

After that we went to lunch at Olive Garden with Katina. That was fun since I hadn't seen her in a while. We did a little shopping and then mom left town. It was so nice of her to come in and help me!!

Another important thing we got done this week is that we finally nailed down a place to live. We decided that we are going to put off buying a house for now. We were feeling a little pressured by time and we don't want to settle for something that we don't love. We are hoping that in 6 months to a year we will be more ready and will have found something we love. So....we are upgrading to a townhome in our same apartment complex. I couldn't be more excited. It has two bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, and looks really nice. It has tons of closet space and a little backyard for Max! And this particular one has recently been fully upgraded so it has hardwood floors and new kitchen appliances!! We move May 20th and I CAN'T WAIT!!! I'm really excited to get the nursery set up, etc. I'm also looking for some cute, babyish bathroom decor for the 2nd bathroom. So much fun!!

My showers are getting closer and I'm really excited about that. The next three months are going to FLY by and be so much fun! I'm still feeling great and getting bigger by the day. Baby Sam has been kicking and squirming like crazy. I just love to feel and see him move!

Here are my pics from the last couple of weeks.

26 weeks


27 weeks
Have a great weekend!!

2 comments:

  1. Glad you had a great Spring Break. You still look so cute and I know you are enjoying watching and feeling little Samuel move around!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's exciting about moving to a townhome! I can't wait to see pictures of it. You look great! Little Samuel will be here before we know it. Yay! :)

    ReplyDelete